You know how it takes you forever to get an appointment with your doctor and when you finally get to them, you only have a few quick minutes (7 minutes) to talk about your most intimate concerns and ask all the health questions that were buzzing in your head? That experience, topped off with the fact you paid hundreds of your hard-earned dollars every month to an insurance company, only to be told you may still be financially responsible for a sizable portion of the fees associated with lab, radiology, or specialists referrals, is pretty crappy to say the least of all of the expletives that you want to scream as you experience the side effects of a quickly prescribed medication the doctor wrote to shoo you out of the office . Believe it or not, there is a solution for people looking to get more value for their time and efforts in the quest for optimal health, and it is with Direct Primary Care.
Benefits of Direct Primary Care:
- Patient’s hire the doctor to take care of them and pay them directly. Direct Primary Care (DPC) is an innovative alternative to the traditional insurance-based fee -for-service model. The doctor is serving the patient, not the insurance company. The doctor does not file an insurance claim. The middleman is removed.
- It is surprisingly affordable to have concierge VIP treatment without the high cost. Typically, a membership fee (monthly, quarterly, or annually) is charged as a retainer, and is usually about the same price some fitness gyms charge.
- Quality is promoted over volume. It removes the barriers of administrative burdens causing the extra costs and fees related to patient care.
- Patients concerns are addressed appropriately since more time is available for the doctor to spend with each patient.
- Comprehensive care becomes a reality. Now, patients can be treated as a whole person without being viewed in small snippets and fragments. True partnership and dual decision making can occur between the doctor and the patient.
DPC practices are ideal for:
- Individuals with high deductible health insurance plans.
- Self-employed individuals.
- Uninsured individuals.
- Individuals that can only afford catastrophic insurance.
- People that do not qualify for an ACA government subsidy.
- Individuals with conventional insurance looking for choice.
- Local businesses looking for cost-savings for their employee health and wellness programs.
Finally, a REAL solution!
Hale Healthcare@ 120 N Medical Pkwy, Woodstock GA 30189